Contact – By mobile phone please call 07811 606 606. We are open 24 hours a day
For our main number please call 0845 3881 543. calls cost 1p per minute off peak.
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To text us please text to 07811 606 606.
Contact – Everything contact which comes to us here at ADUS Healthcare will be answered by a trained member of staff and will treated in the strictest of confidence. We have affordable drug and alcohol rehab and detox centres available all over the UK
Call us today for your nearest most affordable drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation centre near you.
Your calls matter
Your calls are important to us here at ADUS Healthcare. They enable us to build up statistics and trends of what is happening with the UK’s addiction problems. Here are a few examples.
- We get twice as many men call us with addictions than women.
- We get more phone calls on a Thursday than any other day in the week.
- The greatest addiction problems are from the age group 31-35 year old.
- We get a third more cases of alcohol addiction than drug addiction.
- We get our most amount of phone calls between 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm.
- 95% of people claiming to have an alcohol addiction drink wine or Vodka.
We are also finding the bulk of people who are looking for free alcohol rehab are drinking Cider or strong Lager. We will update this page if anything changes with our statistics but at the moment the statistics are not looking as if things will change. These figures are taken over the past 4 years.
Whatever you are looking for to do with drug and alcohol addiction, contact us today and we will always be here to help.
If you would like to write to us, you can write to our head office, and we will send it on to the correct department.
ADUS Healthcare (Head Office)
The Cavendish Centre